We are currently revising our approach to device notifications. At this time we ask that you Set up Automatic Email Notifications to notify users about form updates, instead of following this document about the mobile app notification center. Emails will have a similar notification result when combined with a user's mobile email app. Thank you for your flexibility during our revision process.
GoFormz Workflow Automation provides a way to send notifications to your mobile device based on various triggers, such as when a form transfer is received.
Example Use Case
Many forms are time-sensitive. If a time-sensitive form is transferred to you -- you may want to know about it right way, rather than having to wait for the next time you log into GoFormz. With auto-notifications, you can receive a notification on your mobile phone as soon as such a form is transferred to you for completion.
To set up automatic device notifications for a form template, do the following. See here for more on automated workflows in general.
1. Navigate to the Templates Tab and click the form template for which you want to set up automatic device notifications. The Template Editor will launch.
2. Click the Manage Events link at the top of the editor to open the Manage Template Events window.
3. Click the Add Trigger button to create a new event, or select an existing event to edit it.
4. In the When this happens section, configure the event trigger by selecting a User and a Trigger. In this example, the event will trigger when any user receives a transferred form. See here for more on configuring triggers.
5. Select Notify from the dropdown under Do the following.
6. In the Title and Message fields, enter the title and message of the notification that you want to appear on the user’s mobile device when they receive a transferred form. GoFormz Variables may be used in both these fields. In this example, we use a generic title for the notification, while the message contains the form name.
7.Click the Save Changes button at the bottom to finish setting up auto-notifications.