GoFormz makes it easy to convert your paper forms into electronic forms. First, make sure that you have a PDF or JPG version of your form. In many cases, your form will already exist in one of these formats, since they are so widely used -- but if it doesn’t, then convert from your existing format to PDF or JPG. There are many free tools available for doing this.
Once you have your PDF/JPG ready, do the following:
- Navigate to the Templates Tab.
- Click the Create Template button in the upper right corner to launch the Template Upload dialog box.
- Enter the template’s name in the Name field. In the example below, the name is “Field Work Order”.
- Click Browse Files in the Template Upload dialog and select your PDF or JPG file from the file chooser.
- Click the Upload button to complete the upload. Your new template will open in the Template Editor.
Once your form is uploaded to GoFormz, you can begin adding fields to it.
Note that your form is not set in stone when you upload it -- you can add new pages to the form, delete existing ones, reorder pages, etc. So, for example, you can combine several different PDFs and JPGs into a single GoFormz form. See here for more on form page management.