GoFormz has several out-of-the-box integrations with third-party applications. These solutions facilitate the inclusion of GoFormz into your existing business processes and systems. We can divide these integrations into three categories: output integrations, input integrations, and channel integrations.
- Output integrations: Integrations that send form output to a third-party app.
- Input integrations: Integrations that get form inputs from a third-party app.
- End-to-end integrations: Integrations that incorporate GoFormz into an end-to-end workflow within another third-party app.
- Zapier: This is a special case, because it is essentially a meta-integration that facilitates other integrations.
Zapier lets you move information between GoFormz and other apps, enabling virtually endless and highly flexible integration options to other cloud-based platforms and applications like Quickbooks, Oracle, SAP, Dropbox, Slack, Google apps, and many more.
Zapier automations, known as Zaps, can serve as either output or input integrations. We have several pre-made Zaps that you can use — but you can also build your own Zaps in minutes. It’s easy and you don’t have to know how to code!
See here to learn more about existing Zaps and how to make your own.
These are integrations that use a form’s output in some way, like uploading a completed form PDF or filling in some fields in a third-party app.
- Box: Upload completed form PDFs to your Box account, and optionally tag each form with Box metadata.
- Egnyte: Upload completed form PDFs to your Egnyte account.
- Google G Suite: Output integrations to various Google apps. This includes the following:
- Google Drive: Upload completed form PDFs to your Google Drive account.
- Selected Zaps: Zapier enables a number of output integrations including:
- Creation of SalesForce attachments or custom objects from completed forms.
- Creation of QuickBase rows based on completed forms.
- Many more
These are integrations that determine a form’s input in some way, like creating a form a pre-filling certain form fields based on a trigger from a third-party app.
At this time, all input integrations available in GoFormz are supported via Zapier. These include:
- Creation of forms from SalesForce custom objects
- Creation of forms via webhooks
- Many more
These are integrations that incorporate GoFormz into an end-to-end workflow within another application.
- ServiceMax: This end-to-end solution for field service professionals lets a user dispatch a new form from ServiceMax, pre-populate the form with customer data before assigning it to a GoFormz user, and then update ServiceMax objects with data from the completed form and the form PDF.